Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Friday, February 5, 2010

Heart to Heart Punch Valentines card


I am sure you must all be starting to think I had left town and wasn't coming back. It has been a very busy household this week and 1 I would much rather forget. I have not made a single card in a week and today I made sure my precious couple of Child FREE hours were taken used well...Yes thats right I got to make cards today. (The washing will be there later when they can all help).


Thought I would have a go at recreating the card featured in the Summer mini and with my own modifications think it cam up pretty good. This would make a lovely Valetines day card but also a Special card for someone who means alot. It uses the Punch Heart to Heart, Wagon Full of Fun and Wonderful Favourites Stamp Set. I have had a very productive card day so watch as I post some more wonderful idea's over coming days. from next week as well as posting lots of idea's using a variety of Sets i will choose 1 Stamp Set and feature it in a number of different ways. Watch closely and please let me know if there is a set you would like to see featured.

No comments:

Post a Comment