Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Customer Creations-Butterfly Prints / Punch


I just had to share these wonderful Party Bags, Invites and Place cards one of my wonderful Queensland Customers made. Pam made 50 of each of these wonderful creations in Pink Passion and Green Galore for her beautiful Grand-Daughter Sienna who will be 1 in May. It features the Butterfly prints Stamp Set and I heart hearts and the wonderful Butterfly Punch to punch each of them out.

I love to see the wonderful creations you all make so feel free to email me your wonderful cards, Scrapboking and projects you make. Thanks Pam for Sharing, I love them and think they are Just wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment