Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Monday, February 8, 2010

Wagon Full of Fun....


As promised Each week during Sale-A-Bration I will Feature a Stamp Set Showing you a variety of Cards, 3-D Projects and Scrap booking pages you can complete using the Set featured(As pictured above). I will also have other cards featuring a variety of different Stamp Sets posted on my blog; time permitting. We are starting off with Wagon Full of Fun Featured in the Summer Mini for $51.95. With so many wonderful Uses I am going to show you this week how you really couldn't go wrong with this Set.
I have made this very cute little baby card and think this Duck is Just wonderful for baby, Easter or just for Fun Cards. Change the colours and you would have yourself a wonderful little girl baby card. Watch this week as I show you how this Wagon can transform into wonderful things.

No comments:

Post a Comment