Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Fifth Ave Floral - Hostess Treat

I thought I would try the wonderful Rose from Fifth Ave Floral in Blue tones when water colouring today and it is just lovely. You really can't go wrong when water colouring these roses as there really is no right or wrong colour for a rose. Using Bashful Blue and Pacific Point Ink refill I coloured this rose using the same technique as my posting 2 days ago (fool proof water colouring). Now you might just be sitting there thinking what on earth has she attached that Rose to, Well it's a secret.....I can tell you this...It will be a Hostess gift for a very lucky Host on Saturday and I can tell you it is filled with Samples of Blue Ribbons.Now you just need to wait 1 more week and I might just have a sneek peek of something/s New on my Blog. I will see you all very soon and I will be back on Monday with a fantastic New Stamp Set to Feature and a wonderful New Special.

No comments:

Post a Comment