Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Seaside - Card

Using this set really makes you want to go to the beach, I am having lots of fun playing with it and during this week I have some wonderful projects to share with you. I started off with Some Sahara Sand Cardstock this is a great neutral colour that looks great with these Shells. I have Water Coloured using Crayons this Shell giving it a natural soft look.

I'm not to sure what my Brads were thinking when I put them in; the hole lined up perfectly but when I inserted the brads it appeared they may have had 1 to many drinks. I finished off the card with Hemp twine tied around the middle of the card.

Back soon with more inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment