Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Monday, February 15, 2010

Seaside - New Feature Card


We have a New Stamp Set being Featured this week, Seaside featured in the main catalogue for $45.95. I brought this Stamp Set and have had it in the pile of 1 day I'll use it. Well, Today is the day and I must say I really love it, I will be featuring a variety of projects this week all using the Seaside Stamp Set.

To Start a Fun week with Shells, Shells and more Shells I have incorporated the Seaworthy Stamp Set. Many of us find Male cards a challenge but I must say this was lots of Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment