Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Monday, February 22, 2010

Fifth Ave Floral- New Feature Card


I just love this set and I know many of you have purchased it so thought it's time to drag it out and have a go. For anyone with this set I would love to see your Samples. Fifth Ave Floral can be found on page 82 of the main catalogue priced at $45.95; this set makes beautiful Mothers day cards and lovely scrap booking pages. Watch for some wonderful idea's and inspiration this week.
I have made the flower pot and attached to the card front. I used all the flowers from the Fifth ave Floral Stamp Set and coloured them using water colour crayons. The pot it's self has been sponged with Close to cocoa ink and the wonderful Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon looks beautiful around the top of the pot. Although difficult to see from the photo I have placed Dazzling Diamond Glitter in the centre of the flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment