Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Wagon Full of Fun - Valentines

I hope you have enjoyed this weeks Wagon Full of Fun Preview, I have had lots of Fun and think this Stamp Set will definately be high on my favorites list, it is only avilable to purchase until the 31st of March. I have 1 last card to share with you this week, a quick and Fun valentines day card. The background has been stamped in En Francais background Stamp. And lightly sponged around the edge.

Next week will see a New Set Featured with lots of lovely cards and Pages to inspire you along. If you have a set you would like to see featured leave a comment below with the name of the Set or Wheel and I will make sure I feature it soon.

Have a wonderful Valentines Day ladies, enjoy the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment