Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wagon Full of Fun - Cup Cakes..

Yum Yum, Who doesn't love Cup Cakes?? I must say a BIG Thank you so Everyone who was so kind in sending me such wonderful Birthday Wishes. I had a great day, Eating Yummy food, Cake and Spent the Evening with my Husband as he had surprise Tickets to Taylor Swift. ( I brought them for him for Christmas). So what more inspiration did I need to make this card than the inspiration I received today, I had been dying to use some bright colours and think this worked perfectly.I have used the words from the FREE Sale-A-Bration Stamp set Whimsical words. (You can earn this Stamp set for FREE to just ask how).

No comments:

Post a Comment