Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Seaside - Photo Card

For all of you that scrapbook, I am sure you will agree that we always end up with that odd photo left over that didn't suit the page or maybe didn't fit. Well until now I just throw them away or added them to the ever mounting pile of 1 day I'll do something with that and what better time than now. A fun and fast card to send to family and friends can be made simply by using your left over photo's. This photo was left from the page I posted a couple of days ago and instead of adding to the pile I thought, I would send it off to family in the UK. I have stamped the background in Shells from Seaside mounted the photo on a piece of cardstock I had left from a kit and in 10 minutes I have created a beautiful card, that Grand parents will love. The Shells were stamped onto white cardstock and sponged using close to cocoa and navy, then placed along the card using 3-Dimensional Foam dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment