Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Friday, January 29, 2010

I Heart Hearts Valentines Card

I have previously made this card, but thought I would re-make it in RED to be used as a lovely Valentines Day Card. This is such a lovely Stamp Set, I Heart Hearts and is currently on promotion by Stampin Up to aid in the Relief efforts of Haiti Disaster Victims. See past postings. $2 from the sale of Each I Heart Hearts Stamp Sets will be donated. Unfortunately the Red Ink I stamped onto the Red Cardstock doesn't show very well in this photo but looks lovely, it has been stamped with the I Heart Hearts Stamp Set.

I am sure by now everyone will have been pleased to have seen all there little darlings go back to school. Trust me this Mummy was very happy to kiss them all good bye. Hopefully as things begin to settle down now I will have lots of Wonderful New samples coming up including as promised some New Scrapbooking Samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment