Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Monday, January 4, 2010

Easle Card


I have been busy trying some New technique's to share with you during 2010 and have found this lovely Easle Card which just looks stunning. It folds flat so very conventional for posting and really does make you think WOW... The Easle card will be a feature of upcoming workshops and I am sure everyone will have lots of fun with them. The stamp sets I have used on this Easle Card includes Friends 24-7 and Friendly Words Jumbo Wheel. Please feel free to contact me regarding making your own Easle card at an Upcoming workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment