Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Sunday, January 24, 2010

SAB 1 Sleep to GO.......

Well Tomorrow when we all rise and shine we will have begun the Official Sale-a-Bration Period for 2010. It is a VERY exciting time of year with Stampin Up treating EVERYONE to FREE product. You as Customers are entitled to choose a FREE Stamp set for every $100 You Spend, Workshop Host's are entitled to a FREE Stamp Set for $600+ in Sales at there Workshop, Join the stampin Up family and you will Receive LOADS of wonderful Free Benefits and for me as a Demonstrator I am encouraged to set a goal and If I reach my goal I will also be able to benefit from some Wonderful FREE Stamps. In between Goal setting and kids sending me mad I have been Creating more Happy Moments Inspiration. It doesn't matter what colour you put this little birdie on he just looks wonderful, I have Gold Embossed the bird and Cage this time adding just a touch of dimmension. I have also added a Jumbo Grommet and some Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon and using the circle scissor plus to cut the circles I have created this very cute little card.
See you all tomorrow with SURPRISES......

1 comment:

  1. I like the use of the blue with the birdcage stamp.
    Thanks,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete