Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Pecan Pie Help????

Hi everyone, I am sure your all getting very excited about the release of the 2010 SAB brochure and the weekly Specials exclusive to you my special customers. As my weeks look set to get Busier and Busier I have decided I would like to make Pecan Pie. Does anyone out there have a tried and tested Recipe that is YUMMY... I would love to share this recipe with Everyone once accompished so anyone out there with a recipe Please feel free to email me. hodgesbellamy@msn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment