Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New Feature Stamp Set- Eastern Blooms

I am sure we all can say I just have to have that set and then it sits on our shelves gathering dust while it waits for us to use it. Well Eastern Blooms was one of those sets. I just had to have it and then the poor little thing has just sat there, not just for weeks or months I am talking more than a Year. So as I dig through my pile to bring you another Feature set of the week I hope you will enjoy the inspiration and creations Eastern Blooms Brings.

As I add to my wonderful Team of girls, my newest recruit Gabrielle is so excited and brings with her so much energy. I wish her all the best and just as the greeting on the Card states "Congratulations" We are so proud to have you..

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Narelle, for making me so Welcome and for your wonderful support in my new exciting venture. I feel part of a happy creating family that will be spreading joy and smiles with our wonderful creations. Gabrielle :-)

    ReplyDelete