Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Customer Creation - Shadow Box Card

You ladies are so Wonderful coming to my rescue with some Customer creations. Please keep them coming.

I am sure you will all agree, Debbie is very clever when you take a look at her amazing Shadow box cards. These are fantastic and definately make me think I better add them to my list..

Using the Stamp Set Garden Whimsy and the Bigshot to Polka Dot Emboss the cards these really are a wonderful example of what you can do at home. Finished off with a little Taffeta Ribbon I can not wait to see what else you very clever ladies come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment