Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Daisy Dash Jumbo Wheel - Card

I must apologise for the delay in postings this week, I have some wonderful new projects to share over the next few days so I hope you will be as excited as I am.

Many of you took advantage of the wonderful Designer Series Paper Promotion last week and I think this Tea Party Paper looks wonderful with the Daisy Dash Jumbo Wheel. Wheeled in Almost Amethyst, cards with a wheeled image are quick and simple for you to make especially when you need to make lots in a hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment