Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Sunday, June 27, 2010

CLOSE TO COCOA - RUNNING VERY LOW..

Ladies I am going to post on my Blog the updates I receive regarding the inventory of retiring colours. I recommend you check back regularly to see if colours you maybe wanting to order have become limited or even SOLD OUT..

Stampin Up has notified me Close to Cocoa CARD STOCK has only enough to last a few days. If you require this colour to keep you going into the future please email me ASAP. Once this colour has gone as a solid pack it will only be available as a Multi-pack. A4 or 12 x 12. hodgesbellamy@msn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment