Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Monday, June 14, 2010

Eastern Blooms - Secret Sister Card

During the recent Secret Sister I participated in I was sent this lovely card by the wonderful Gemma, I am so glad she sent it to me it has inspired me to get this wonderful set Eastern Blooms out and make use of a set I had managed to let slip to the bottom of the pile. I am sure there are many of you with sets that have slipped way to the bottom and may often be forgotten about, leave me a comment with the name of the set and I would be happy to share some inspiration on what can be done with that forgotten set you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment