Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Card Folder Gift Idea- Raspberry Tart DSP

I was invited out for Lunch today for someone very special and thought my Special Friend might just like this wonderful Card Holder as a Beautiful Gift. Filled with 4 Wonderful Cards and Featuring this Weeks Special the Raspberry Tart Designer Series Paper It came together just beautifully.


If you also like this card folder, I can give you a little hint that it will be the Feature Project of an upcoming Event I am holding Very soon... Leave a comment or contact me for more information.
Watch daily as I have lots of new posts to inspire you to pull out those Stamps and Create.

No comments:

Post a Comment