Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Eastern Blooms - Scrapbooking Page

I started with this Pink Passion 12 x 12 card stock, sad to think very soon it will be on the retired list (Stock up now before it's to late). And I am so pleased with my finished results. The large flower in the Eastern Blooms Stamp Set making cutting out these flowers so quick and easy, add to that a little Bling and before you know it the page was finished. This is the first of many pages you will see posted without photo's. I am making an album for a gift and the idea is they will add the photo's they wish to fit on each page. Watch closely as this album unfolds and becomes beautiful. Don't forget I love to see your creations and would love you to share them with us all.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Narelle! Eastern Blooms is one of my favourite sets!!! Love the cut out flowers and their bling!!!

    ReplyDelete