Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New Feature of the Week- Daisy Dash Jumbo Wheel

I have been undecided about purchasing the Daisy Dash wheel for such a long time, But received it as a Gift from my Secret Sister just last week. And I LOVE it. Who would have thought 1 little wheel (OK Jumbo Wheel) would have had so many wonderful uses.

Many of you have nightmare's over the thought of your wheels, so please remember I am always available for 1 on 1 lessons at the Project Fun nights in Windale and I always have my wheel guide on hand and ready to be used. The wheel guide is definitely a god send if you a trying to make your wheels go straight. For just $18.95 you really will be lost without it.

I love the Look of this card and it really does make me think of a really crisp, clean and quick card. Wheeled with the Daisy Dash Jumbo wheel in Rich Razzleberry onto whisper white and finished with some Rich Razzleberry Polka dot ribbon(the reverse as used, is plain).

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you are getting some use out of the Daisy Dash wheel!!

    ReplyDelete