Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Fox and Friends - Scrapbooking Page


I am back today with another page for my beautiful Boy baby Gift album. I think these little monkey's from Fox and Friends are so cute and really finish off this page beautifully. I added some Die cut Little Leaves using the Bigshot to cut them out and sponged ink around the edge of the page. A very quick and cute page for any "Cheeky Monkey"..

No comments:

Post a Comment