Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Friday, April 9, 2010

Top Note Die - Mothers Day


I am sure many of you would have enjoyed the wonderful Blog Hop featured on the 7th of April, you can start by scrolling to the post below if you have not been around them all yet. There was LOTS of wonderful ideas and inspiration and it makes me so proud to share what I love when I see all the amazing talent out there.


Its never to early to start your Mothers Day Cards, and with it just around the corner (1 month to go) I thought I would share share some of the wonderful cards I have been making. Using the Top note die - compatible with the Big Shot and Gold Embossing in Gold the Swirl from Baroque Motifs this really is a beautiful Card.

No comments:

Post a Comment