Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sock Monkey - Scrapbooking Page




This double page was one of those challenges I set my self and later thought , what was I thinking....Trying to fit 20 photo's onto 1 double page was never going to be easy. But I must, although I definitely have photo over load I love the way these pages came together.
The little Sock Monkey really makes you smile when you see these photo's and that's exactly how I wanted this page to be portrayed. The letters Party have been Stamped and cut out using the Outline Alphabet Stamp Set.

No comments:

Post a Comment