Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Friday, April 2, 2010

New Autumn Winter Mini Catalogue


I thought this week with all the excitement behind the NEW Autumn Winter Catalogue I would share with you some of the wonderful samples I have been making whilst playing with the New product. I am going to Share Samples from a variety of New products and Next week I will continue to go on with Featuring a NEW set each Week. This was very popular during SAB and I have decided to continue on throughout the New Mini.

You will all be very pleased to Know Stampin' Up! did continue the Sweet Treat Cups into this Catalogue, That means lots more M&M's for this house (yummy).. Stampin' Up! have also released a NEW co-ordinating Stamp Set that goes with the Sweet Treat Cups called A little Treat, available in both wood and Clear Mount this set features a Very Cute Hot air balloon Base, Flower petals and leaves. I have been having lots of fun with this set as you will see over the next few days.
Using the Petal from the A little Treat Stamp Set and I have placed these around the Sweet Treat Cup that I have filed with some Designer Buttons, This is a lovely little gift and card in one, perfect to send to someone who loves to stitch, card make or craft. The little leaves are die cut from the Big Shot and I will have more information on the Die cutting and Embossing ability of the Big Shot Tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment