Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Friday, April 23, 2010

Autumn Winter Mini Party Fun


I just wanted to make a quick post and share with you some of the most amazing fun we all had at the Hot off the Press Release Parties in both QLD and Newcastle. Everyone had lots of Fun and there was some amazing techniques taught and learnt. You are all very clever at Water colouring with Ink refills and who would have thought those little bottles of ink had so many uses!!
My QLD, girls helped celebrate in style with Cupcakes everywhere; to Eat, table clothes and cards... My Newcastle Girls had a fabulous time learning new techniques and conquering the Big shot. (A must on every ones wish lists at the moment).
If you would like to join in the Future fun please do not hesitate to contact me, everyone is made to feel welcome and special.
I made 20 of these cupcakes and after piping each and everyone I was very happy with the end result and word had it, "They were Good"...
Thank you to everyone who came and I Look forward to seeing you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment