Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Thursday, April 29, 2010

ESAD Mothers Day Big Shot Blog Hop

Good Morning Everyone!
I am back again with another Blog hop to inspire you and provide wonderful idea's to help you decide which things you just have to have.. I know it's not hard, one of each would be great. So why not sit back, grab a cuppa and hop around the blog hop for a while to help inspire you. if you are already on the Hop you have just come from Megan Mc Donald.

What is ESAD you say?
ESAD stands for Extra Special Australian (and New Zealand) Demonstrators and it is an online group just for Australian and New Zealand demonstrators for Stampin’ Up!
We so love what we do and not only do we love to share it with our customers, friends and wonderful blog visitors but we share our love for what we do with each other as Demonstrators. We run swaps, challenges, tutorials, product know how and cyberstamps and we are always there to help and support each other when its needed.
So if you are a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator located in Australia or New Zealand then please feel free to click
here to join our wonderful group.

My Feature Stamp Set for this week has been Flight of the Butterfly, using this set I have made a little set of assorted Big shot gifts using the Fancy Favour Die, Top Note Die and Pillow Box Die. I have teamed these together with some Beautiful Bella Rose Designer Series Paper to make a gift collection for Mum she would just have to have. Including Gift/Note Cards that fit into this very elegant Gift box and a wonderful Little pillow box to fill with her favourite Chocolates, Treats or even Jewellery.

I Thank you all so much for stopping by, I Love to receive your comments, Not just on this post but all of the posts on my blog. When on the blog hop remember to leave a comment on every posting and you will be in the draw to receive a bundle of Wonderful Stampin Up Goodies. Available to Australia and NZ non- Stampin Up Demonstrators. Just email Sharlene and let her know you have completed the Hop. You are now Hopping off to Kristine Thompson.

10 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous set Narelle ... and I just love the little box! Hope your ribbon arrived ok

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure your Mum will be delighted with these - they're lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Narelle, these are SO sweet! I especially love your little box; it is adorable. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever projects and butterflies - you're a girl after my own heart!My fave is your little pillow box - so simple, but with a real wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Narelle, i love the little butterfly boxes, they are so cute, i really like the little pillow box as well

    ReplyDelete
  6. your butterflies are beautiful. Simple and sweet just great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful set - really like how you've used the butterfly punch & stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love, love, love these projects and the gorgeous butterfly. I haven't bought one yet, but I think I might have to now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this butterfly post and you have just inspired me to do some more with it :) Thankyou

    ReplyDelete