Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Autumn Winter Mini - Sweet Treat Card


I told you I would be back with more Sweet Treat Cups Fun and I must say I love this new co-ordinating Stamp Set. A little Treat. I love it when I get to make really girlie things and I must say you don't get much more girlie than this card, It features the Beautiful New Melon Mambo In colour Card stock, Ink and Polka dot ribbon. The little Sweet Treat cups have been filled with cute little girlie hair ties. Watch closely as I have more Samples being posted every day.
Wishing Everyone a very Happy Easter, Eat loads of Chocolates and Enjoy a great day...

1 comment: