Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Big Shot - Birthday Fancy Favour



I just had to share these extra cute little Fancy Favour Party bags I made for Harrison's Birthday on Monday, He turned a Big 5 and with his latest Fad being Sponge bob thought these were right on the mark. They were cut using the Big Shot. I wonder where was I with out it... I have cut them in acetate so you could see the little Sponge Bob lollies. Very quick and Very effective. Haw many other uses could you find for this Fancy Favour box...Hundreds I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment