Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New Feature Flight of the Butterfly



How excited was I when Stampin Up released the News that the the wonderful Butterfly Punch is staying...This was just wonderful and meant how could I resist buying this wonderful Stamp Set Flight of the Butterfly. Simply Stamp, Punch and your ready to go.
I have had so many photo's to Scrapbook lately so will have a few extras thrown into the posts over the next couple of week.
I had a quick page to scrap book to show off the wonderful Flight of the Butterfly Set, Be sure to watch this week as on the 29th of April I will be show casing some wonderful Big Shot Mothers Day Gifts using Flight of the Butterfly, this will be part of a Blog Hop I am participating in. I have attached the butterflys with a little glue from the 2 way Glue Pen and raised there wings to give the impression the are flying. They all have a little 1/2 pearl in the body of each butterfly around my large Glorious Green circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment