Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Salvation Army Charity Bike Ride-Thank You

Many of you would know Robert and Jacob were participating in the Salvaltion Army Winter appeal Charity ride and what a Fantastic time they had. I asked for donations of tinned food to be brought along to the Newcastle Mini Release party and you were all so generous. The boys had a big Stampin Up box full of Tinned foods to take in to the drop off zone in Newcastle. I wanted to share the pictures I took of them but promise I will have them scrapbooked for all to see as soon as the kids are back to school..

.
Thank you again to EVERYONE who donated a tin or 10 and I Know that these donations have gone to a wonderful cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment