Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sneek Peak- Autumn Winter Mini Catalogue

OK, Girls You have been dyeing to know what is coming and here is where the excitement begins, I have unloaded a VERY big Box of Products all Brand New and straight from the NEW Autumn Winter Mini Catalogue. All I can say is Thank Goodness we have this Catalogue until August 31st because I want it all.........Many of you may have noticed my Big Shot counter to the right (down the bottom) of this posting and it is HERE. Starting April 1st you can have 1 to. I will match any other online special you see regarding the Big Shot, just email me the link and I will order your's at the same if not BETTER Deal.
For those thinking what is a Big Shot? Stay tuned you do not want to miss it.

I will be back again this week with more exciting sneek peeks including all the New must haves....

No comments:

Post a Comment