Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Secret Sister Cards



I belong to a group of Demonstrators who have got together and formed a "Secret Sister" group, where for 3 months we send each other beautiful cards we have made and a small gift. At the end of the 3 months the reveal of who your secret sister was is made and it is wonderful to Thank them for your beautiful surprises. I received these beautiful cards as my first 2 Secret Sister Cards during March and can't wait to share more of the beautiful work My Secret Sister will send onto me.
Thank you Secret Sister it is wonderful to receive such a Lovey cards in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment