Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Friday, March 12, 2010

Designer Series paper - Scrapbooking page


Over the last few weeks I have had a few scrap booking pages on each week to give you inspiration when playing with all the sets available. Every page has featured Designer Series Paper. I love the fact that everything co-ordinates with Stampin Up, DSP, Card stock A4 and 12 x 12 and Ink, Ribbon. Everything.

I am yet to add a title to this page and you will notice many of my pages will get posted minus a title but that's because I like to wait to find the right words or sentiment for a page. Once it's there, it's there forever.

I will have a NEW Sneek Peek up over this weekend, with whats to come I think you will be happy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment