Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Lovely as a Tree - Sneek Peek


When stamping and making project's we always tend to make them for our female friends or loved ones but I really thought this set, Lovely as a Tree. Lends it's self so nicely to be able to share it with all the men in our lives. I am back again giving you a little Sneek Peek of whats to come and I am just so excited to have posted at the bottom of this page some further information regarding the BIG SHOT. You will see a video clip, click on Play and Stampin Up will share the excitement with you.
How lovely would this little Fancy Favour box be as a gift for Dad or a Male teacher or even Just a little Thinking of you gift. Packaged with some home made Chocolate cookies I would definately be happy to receive this.

When checking out the Bigshot I will have AMAZING specials during my Preview Events and will match any other advertised promotion or price. Contact me for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment