Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Designer Series Paper Sneek Peek

I am totally in love with this very cute little box. I have been having so much FUN with it and you can to, HINT HINT...
I have been again playing with the Crazy for Cupcakes Stamp Set and think this Tea Party Designer Series Paper (DSP) looks wonderful with these very cute little cakes. This little box is the perfect size to hold 2-3 x Pandora beads carefully wrapped in tissue paper. What a wonderful little gift Idea.
Keep watch this week as I will have more to show you soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment