Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Feature for the Week- Classic Stars Jumbo Wheel


I have finally made it and now have this weeks Feature to share with you. I have some wonderful cards and projects using the Classic Stars Jumbo Wheel.
Don't forget all Standard and Jumbo wheels are 10% off this week until Tuesday 30th March.

The colours in this card were chosen by a customer and I must say I love it. Only Orange and Night of Navy look wonderful for boys cards and these stars really finish it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment