Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Good Egg - With Crimper.

I love this little chicken and thought I would team him up with this very cute Kaleidoscope Designer Series Paper. I received the Crimper for my Birthday and have been having lots of with it, I have used it to crimp the white strip across the middle of the card to add some texture and depth to the card. I punched the chicken out with the 13/8" Punch and then placed him on a scallop circle Punch.
I will be back with more A Good Egg Inspirations tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment