Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Last Day of SAB and 20% OFF

HI Ladies,
I am making this a very quick Email just to remind EVERYONE that Wednesday the 31st of March is the last day for ALL Sale-a-Bration (SAB) orders to be placed. http://www3.stampinup.com/au/documents/SAB_10_AU-NZ.pdf

I would also like to remind ALL Customers that this will also be the LAST DAY for 1 Item at 20% OFF, You can select ANY 1 ITEM from the Catalogues and I will give you a MASSIVE 20% OFF.

I would hate for anyone to miss out on the opportunity to Miss one of these wonderful FREE Stamp sets. Just a reminder, You can choose any 1 of the SAB stamp sets from the flyer attached for FREE when you spend $100 on any product from the Summer mini or Main catalogue.

Visit my blog for all online catalogues, click on the catalogue featured in the right hand column and this will take you directly into the catalogue. I am able to accept Bank deposit but prefer Credit Card as this is a quick and effective option for most customers. The orders will be sent DIRECT to you from Stampin' Up!.

It's going to be very sad to see this promotion end but I re-assure you Tomorrow is going to bring Wonderful Surprises and Products.

No comments:

Post a Comment