Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Good Egg - Easter Card


Well I have been neglecting all thing domestic this week to give you lots of wonderful Easter Idea's to get you ready for the Chocolate season... I love the wonderful Easter Egg in this set. You will be surprised how many people ask you how did you get that Egg so perfect. "Tell them, Shhhhhh it's a secret.....". I also pulled out my Favourite tool and used my crimper along the bottom. I tend to forget to use girlie things like, Diamante Brads and buttons, with all the boys in my life it seems to not be a happening thing. But I promise you will start to see more of these very cute little embellishments to my cards and pages. I have used the Scallop oval Punch on this card. This punch is not pictured in the Main catalogue but is available for $30.95.

No comments:

Post a Comment