Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Thursday, January 6, 2011

WANTED POSTINGS New to the Blog side bar

I am giving my Blog an Update and with a number of requests I have decided to add to the sidebar a WANTED section. From time to time we all wish we had brought something we seen in a mini or played with prior to it being retired. So drop me a line with your requests and if I can not fulfil your wishes then I will place your list on my Blog and Fingers crossed 1 of the Many people visiting my Blog can Help us Locate your WANTED Stamp Set, Ink colour or accessory.

No comments:

Post a Comment