Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Elegant Lines Embossing Folder

This week I decided I must have a play with my brand New Elegant Lines Embossing Folder. It is just sooo beautiful and makes the most Elegant cards. I have made 3 Lovely cards and its just amazing how you can add an Embossed piece of card stock and some Beautiful Wings butterflies and your card is made.
Card #1: A very vintage looking card, Champagne Shimmer Paint has been added to the Butterflies. Colours used in this card are Crumb Cake, Certainly Celery and Blushing Bride. I have added sticky Pearls to the centre of the Butterflies.

Card #2: A very Bright card but so lovely to "play" with the New In colour Concord Crush, available in INK, Card stock, and Ribbon. I have used the NEW white paper Flowers, inking the petals in Concord Crush Ink. These have also had Champagne Shimmer Paint added to the flowers. A very shimmery look to these lovely flowers. The Greeting on the card is from the Stamp Set Well Scripted as featured in the Summer Mini Catalogue.

Card #3: When I made my First card using the Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, I just new this would make the most Beautiful Wedding or Engagement Card. Colours used in this card are Soft Suede, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla, I have added Champagne Shimmer Mist to the Very vanilla butterflies and some sticky pearls to the butterflies bodies. A very shimmery elegant car that I can not wait to make more of. The greeting on this card is also from the Well Scripted as featured in the Summer Mini.

No comments:

Post a Comment