Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Unique card for someone Special

When my husband asked me to make a card for his Boss who will be turning 40 I knew just the card for him. They work in the transport industry and I am quite sure they spend more time sitting around giving each other hell than actually loading trucks and working. I have used some Non-SU papers and ribbon/trim on this card but it really needed these little extra touches. The front of the card is the Bra and the back of the card is the panties. I will be holding a class for this fantastic little card later in the Year in co-ordination with the Girls Night in Fundraisers.

No comments:

Post a Comment