Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Friday, January 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Sale-a-Bration

Cake would have to be every girls best friend, especially on her birthday. So I made this card for my little Boys, Child Carers, Daughter on her 13th Birthday. I have used the Square Lattice Embossing folder for the bottom of the card and used some pretty Velvet trim I had in my stash of use it up Ribbons. The greeting is from the Sale-A-Bration stamp set Punch Bunch. Don't forget SAB has Now started and you can FREE stamp Sets for Every $100 you spend. The cute little cakes have been coloured in using Stampin write markers.

No comments:

Post a Comment