Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Lots of Scrapbooking pages to share

I was very lucky today to get lots of scrap booking done, I have a rather LARGE back log of photos to try and get scrapped before my little boys get any bigger...
*I started the day with this very cute double page of my baby Zac, I am a bit obsessed with photos and these 4 ups (available when printing from a kiosk like Kmart/Harvey Normans) make such great pages as you can add lots.. A very simple layout as the page is very busy with so many little photo's. Colours used include Pacific Point and Basic Black. The big shot has been used to Polka Dot emboss the circle in the back ground and the the edges of the black have been distressed with a distresser.

*This was my favourite page today(apologies the photo really isn't the best, I am yet to have a photo editing program installed on my laptop), Harry just makes up into the cutest pages and how can you resist that muddy face. Colours used include Tangerine Tango, Early Espresso, some retired Close to Cocoa Designer Series Paper. I have sponged around the edge of the DSP and the outside of the 12 x 12. Each Photo was mounted onto Espresso with a little tab of retired Tangerine Tango Ribbon on each little photo(again using 4 ups). The letters to form "Muddy Fun" have been die cut using the Big shot and the type set Jr alphabet Die set.

*My last page for the day has a little flip out book, this is wonderful when you have lots of photos but don't want to be scrapping pages and pages of the same subject. Colours used include Green Galore, Pacific Point and Summer Sun. Pacific Point Ribbon has been used to embellish the page.


I also squeezed in a card or 2 today so I will be back to post these tomorrow. I really hope all this inspiration doesn't run out in a hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment