Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sweetheart-Birthday

I think I have found my inspiration again... Not quite sure where I lost it but I am sure you will all be as pleased as I am that it is BACK..
The Wonderful Sweet Heart Promotion where Stampin Up are giving you a box of FREE Heart shaped Sweet treat cups as outlined in the post below has been a very good excuse to eat M&M's and play with stamps. Although it has been pictured as a set to make all your Valentine's Day cards with this Sweet Heart Stamp Set is fantastic to make really lovely girlie cards. Maybe even for Mum at Mothers Day. Watch as over the coming weeks I inspire you with lots of Sweet Treat Idea's..

No comments:

Post a Comment