Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Getwell Card

I had so much fun making this card for my Poor Brother who was taken to Hospital with a Massive Leg Infection. I must Send a HUGE Thank You to the Wonderful Nadine for sending me a Parcel with some very exciting products in it.. Yes you guessed it the Cogs Punch Exclusive to the US is all mine.. Fingers crossed we will see this in our 2011-2012 Catalogue. But I am going to have Fun playing with it till then. I have used the Newsprint Designer Series Paper on the back ground and scrunched it before attaching to the card front. The greeting "Get well Wishes is from the Stamp Set Teeny Tiny Sentiments.

No comments:

Post a Comment