Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

PROJECT 365- 2012


So this is a Project I hope some of you may like to join in on share your pages in this album. Project 365 was initiated through Scrapbook Divas as a project where you would scrap a page a Day/Week/Month(You choose) and share all the little and Big things about 2012 as an album for future generations to look back on and share. I am going to make my album a little different and YOU can to. I am going to scrapbook a page a week capturing the cost of everyday living in 2012. The price of Fuel, Fruit, Food, Movies and all the other little things we enjoy to do but really don't think twice about now. Wouldn't it be wonderful for our children or grandchildren to look back and know what life was like in 2012.

As this album is for my children and about life with my children in 2012 I thought it was only fitting that my 1st week be all about them. Although taken in 2011 it really reflects all of them and there beautiful nature.
Please let me know if you would like to join me and I will help you getting your Album Started.

No comments:

Post a Comment