Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Sunday, January 8, 2012

2012 NEWCASTLE Retreat IS BOOKED!!

Yes thats right girls, Insanity has struck me and I have booked a retreat for the weekend of 24-26th August 2012. YES thats 3 Retreats in 1 Year. You girls are being VERY spoilt.
I will have all the information out VERY soon but PLEASE if you are interested or you have a friend who maybe let me know. The numbers to this retreat will be VERY limited.







It is located minutes from Kuruah and its surroundings are very tranquil.

No comments:

Post a Comment